CTC: MARKET RELATED
START DATE: A.S.A.P
Our client in the FMCG industry is looking for an Artisan who will be reporting to the Maintenance Coordinator to repair and maintain plant and machinery in order that optimal production can be realized.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Matric or equivalent
- N3 Electrical Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering
- Electro-mechanics Trade Test.
- Ammonia refrigeration qualification
- 3 years + Millwright experience in fast moving packaging machines
- 3 years’ experience in a FMCG
- 3 years working in an Electro-Mechanics environment.
- Industrial Ammonia refrigeration plant operation.
- Maintenance on coal fired boilers.
- Acceptable level of skill regarding Argon welding.
- Good knowledge of frequency inverters and Drum motors.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own transport.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Machinery available and utilized to full capacity
- Planned maintenance executed and improved operational efficiency at all machines assigned to the position
- Electrical and mechanical maintenance / repairs on equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Electrical and mechanical overhauls
- Overhaul spare / old machinery to be available when breakdowns occur
- Maintain NH3 refrigeration plant.
- Maintain site services, boiler steam lines.
- Technical skills – mechanical and engineering.
- Team work – working effectively with others.
- Analytical – apply fault finding techniques to diagnose and repair equipment.
- High energy levels, disciplines and operationally effective.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com. Please note that applicants will be required to send through supporting documents before your application will be considered. If you would like to speed up the process, forward your CV with copies of your qualifications to the above email address.
If you haven’t heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org