POSITION: MECHANICAL DRAUGHTSMAN
AREA: KZN (HOWICK)
CTC: MARKET RELATED
START DATE: A.S.A.P
A leading manufacturer of agricultural implements in the South African market is on the market for a Mechanical Draughtsman.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Have as a minimum, a National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Be proficient in report writing.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a mechanical and/or production environment.
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD, preferably AutoDesk Inventor.
- Be technically orientated. Be able to work accurately and independently.
- Exercise high attention to detail.
- Be a team player.
- Experience with agricultural equipment will be an advantage
- Be fully bilingual
- Undertake projects in support of the company’s product development initiatives as determined by the research and development team.
- Generation of 3D CAD models in accordance with agreed project specifications.
- Liaison and interaction with fellow employees at all levels of the company’s organizational structure.
- Attendance at formal meetings, presentations of proposals and reporting on project progress.
- Liaison and interaction with the company’s suppliers, appointed dealers, product end-users, technical specialists etc.
- Attend the NAMPO Agricultural Show as and when required by the company.
- Draughting: 3D CAD modelling, generation of drawings and Drawing Register management.
- Projects: Project management and reporting, in support of company products and facilities development.
- Support: Internal and External customer liaison, including in-field activities, trade shows, etc
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants will be required to send through supporting documents before your application will be considered. If you would like to speed up the process, forward your CV with copies of your qualifications to the above email address.
If you haven’t heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com