POSITION: REGIONAL MANAGER
CTC: R45 000 PER MONTH plus benefits
START DATE: ASAP
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Post Matric Qualification;
- Applicable experience (3-5 years) will be an advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a mature individual with proven management skills, good communication ability and able to work independently:
- Must be able to; plan, lead, control and organize;
- Must be able to meet deadlines;
- Computer literacy esp. MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to network
- Good communication skills, including presentations
- A background and knowledge of the recycling industry, would be advantageous and beneficial;
- Driver’s License and in possession own transport.
JOB KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Overall management of the branch and its activities such as industrial relations, financials and operations;
- Assisting the Operations Manager with the identification of can recovery initiatives;
- Ensure full Optimisation of equipments e.g. balers, etc.;
- Establish and maintain good relationships with government and industry players such as scrap metal dealers and mixed recyclers;
- Compile daily / weekly / monthly reporting on activities, finances, etc.;
- Manage and compiling of budget;
- Management of Health and Safety of the Branch.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation;
- Address customers and employee satisfaction issues prompt;
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations;
- Locate areas of improvements and purpose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please forward your CV toCV3@bsts.co.za. Please note that applicants will be required to send through supporting documents before your application will be considered. If you would like to speed up the process, forward your CV with copies of your qualifications to the above email address.
If you haven’t heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com