POSITION: TALENT DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
CTC: MARKET RELATED
START DATE: A.S.A.P.
The purpose of this job is to facilitate ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfill their potential within the organisation.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A relevant tertiary qualification (preferably in Human Resources) or equivalent
- +-5 years demonstrated experience in the learning and development field
- Experience in designing talent and development solutions
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS INCLUDE:
- Provide support to the Learning and Development manager and HR operations team with the implementation of an integrated talent and succession management framework and supporting talent practices & processes which enable identification of organization – wide talent to mitigate succession risks for critical roles
- Conducts research, keeps abreast of best practice and provides input on talent management practices and processes and the integration of practices across the HR function
- Ensure that guidelines/policies/ procedures are met by managing operating risk at targeted levels
- Learning and Development value chain show a solid understanding of Talent Management and Development principles, theories and approaches capitalize on the touch – points between L&D, performance and talent management
- Provide specialist guidance and facilitation of group sessions to stakeholders across all specialisms of learning and talent, including:
- Employee onboarding
- Performance management
- Talent reviews
- Succession planning
- Organizational and personal development planning
- Employee experience
- Reward and recognition
- Talent Management Execution
- Provides talent management advisory to stakeholders
- design and develop and/or recommend intervention that respond to business challenges
- Enable the implementation of the entire L&D value chain (ADDIE Model or similar, needs analysis, learning plan, WSP, competency frameworks, linking competencies to interventions, 70-20-10 learning principle)
- facilitate the functional implementation of the company’s onboarding program
- Initiate, support and implement any other human resources and development business needs that may arise
- Uses data analytics to offer focused insights from across the L&D portfolio
- Put mechanisms in place to measure the effectiveness of all training and talent activities, with a specific focus on the benefits delivered to the organization. Take corrective action where necessary
- Identify trends /patterns pertaining to customer requests and needs to continually improve all aspects of service delivery
- Facilitation of group sessions, staff engagement sessions, stakeholder consultations and focus groups as required.
- Organizational Diagnostics
- Make use of data and stakeholder feedback to locate the root cause of organizational talent related problems and inform appropriate solutions and interventions
- Make use of organizational design methodologies to diagnose talent related challenges
- Proactively seek feedback from stakeholder and conduct trend analysis to identify talent issues before they adversely impact on business operations
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please forward your CV to info@ bsts.co.za. Please note that applicants will be required to send through supporting documents before your application will be considered. If you would like to speed up the process, forward your CV with copies of your qualifications to the above email address.
If you haven’t heard from BSTS within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com